When choosing a video production company for you should be looking for a few things:
- The company needs to take the time to learn enough about your business. This will help highlight what separates you form your competitors. A video production company that doesn’t ask you about your business shouldn’t even be considered.
- You need to feel comfortable with the producer on your video project. Many videographers don’t like corporate video production because the view it as boring. That doesn’t need to be the case. Business video content can even go viral with the right team behind you. Think about how cool the dollar shave club videos are.
- How and where are you planning on distributing the videos you create for your business? A good video production company will help you get targeted views to the videos they create with you.
- Who helps you during the concept creation process? Sometimes you have a solid grasp on the type and style of the videos for your company. Other times, you are willing to give the producer working on your project some creative freedom. This is where comfort comes in. You video production team needs to be aligned with you and your brand.
- Ask for a project portfolio and keep in mind the ability to mix and match from a style perspective. Giving the video production company you choose examples of videos you like is always a good idea.
Video is growing fast. Cisco says video will be the leading driver of web traffic by 2016. And the increasing growth of mobile web traffic makes video the emerging language of the mobile web.Video is growing fast. Cisco says video will be the leading driver of web traffic by 2016. And the increasing growth of mobile web traffic makes video the emerging language of the mobile web.
Click the logo at the top of the page (or Call (855) 862-3456) to learn more about how video can grow your business.